Visit the official SwissCash site

Thursday, June 21, 2007

It's Over.

Swisscash has closed its doors to Malaysian investors.
This was announced by the management of Swisscash on June 15th, 2007 (Friday).

It claims it has no other alternative than to make that painful decision in order to preserve its good image which has been continually been challenged by the Malaysian authorities and press with the continual publication of malicious info on SC and SMF in the past few months.

The top uplines in Malaysia are currently negotiating with Swisscash to get back the money for their downlines. I myself am waiting for the return of my principal and the payment of my first return. I don't expect to get all of it back. I will consider myself lucky if I get to see a single cent at all.

Yes, it is difficult being a Malaysian sometimes when you want to make some extra income. Clickbank doesn't want us in internet marketing and now Swisscash doesn't want us in investment. Sigh.

6 comments:

NazRism said...

Hi. I got a better biz for you. Interested ??? email to nazrismm@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

swiss cash is back
this is realy
http://tinyurl.com/3fz7g9

Anonymous said...

Good day, sun shines!
There have been times of hardship when I didn't know about opportunities of getting high yields on investments. I was a dump and downright stupid person.
I have never thought that there weren't any need in big starting capital.
Nowadays, I feel good, I started take up real money.
It's all about how to choose a correct companion who utilizes your funds in a right way - that is incorporate it in real business, parts and divides the income with me.

You can get interested, if there are such firms? I have to tell the truth, YES, there are. Please get to know about one of them:
http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]

Unknown said...

Malaysia bank governor using wrong penal code to get the whole money by federal court law to went exit door. Its real killing for me as this treaty have big benefit by this sacre? May god punished all the wrongdoers & their family and all sinners behind of this fake judgement penal codes.

Unknown said...

Messrs Tommy Thomas & Shanti Isabelle S/O Geoffrey ID 651110-05-5088 have their bad agenda by using wrong penal code to investor, not to main company Swiss Mutual Fund (1948) S.A. this is a finally corruption done by both of all law institution obligation of penal code by all of this kind looser...

Unknown said...

The Malaysia governor put an order by her position to corrupt all investment progress and pensioner money (Employee Providence Fund) by national disarrangement outlaw for the benefit part of their crony of the organisation. This put the economical future endangered and may put much chronically by those looser ministry..